What sender name will my recipients see with the message?
Each SMS is sent with the name „GoSMS“ in place of a phone number. You can replace this text with a unique sender name, eg. a name of your e-shop. The maximum length of this name is 11 characters including spaces and you can’t use diacritic signs in the name.
The unique name configuration costs 7.75 Euro* to set and 13.56* monthly fee. You can activate the unique name only when you have a sufficient credit for the activation fee. This service can be configured in the administration, in „channels“ section, and is up and running approx. within one month after being set.
Another option is to choose a generic sender name „info-sms“ for your messages. These messages tend to look better for the clients.
* Prices are listed without VAT
How can I activate the unique sender name?
1. Log in to administration
2. Continue to main menu Channels -> Communication Channels
3. Choose the channel where you want to adjust the sender name (choose the „modify“ button) or start a new channel
4. Choose one of the options underneath „Choose sender“
5. Save the setting
6. You’ll be contacted regarding your custom name being configured (the setting takes approx. 30 days)